Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mr Puggle®: Thanks Shannon & Sophie Puggle!

A big shout out and thanks to Shannon and her puggle Sophie for being the 100th follower! Triple digits! Thanks ladies. To honor this historic event, Mr. Puggle wants to either make an aisle in his store for you or make a custom social network profile picture for you. You choose.

1-Send me your favorite picture of Sophie and I will customize it and put her name and or anything else you want to put on it. I will then put it on everything in my store and make a Sophie Aisle. (See sample here)

or

2-Send me your favorite picture of Shannon and or Sophie. I will polish it up with my signature Digital Treatment and customize it with your choice of text. (Get an idea of what I can do here.)

Send the digital image to mrpuggle @ jalfred.com with your instructions.

And oh, by the way puggle posse, 400 is coming, if you know what that means....muahahahahahaha And if you don't? Bummer.

****I fixed the link on the 40lb Puggle Wonder Post if you want to watch the video.

Mr. Puggle's Youtube Videos