Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mr Puggle®: Safety Warning for Dog Owners

WARNING: This is a disturbing but worthwhile message.

I opened my June 2010 copy of Dog Fancy, just to thumb through. Something caught my eye and I began to skim only for a few sentences. I was overcome with horror as to what I read. My body began to involuntarily cringe. I gasped loud enough for people to look at me. I dropped the magazine and clasped my mouth with both hands. I have not opened the magazine since and I don't know how the story ends. I am only sharing this story with you in the hopes it prevents just one accident. It is something I never thought about and I have made changes in my house to prevent it. Now, if I could only get the image out of my head. Hold on to your lunch. A dog licked the paper shredder and the machine pulled the dog's tongue in. You can imagine the rest. Keep them up and or unplugged. Please spread the word.


PUGGLE NEEDS HOME IN FLORIDA.

Mr. Puggle's Youtube Videos