Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Mr. Puggle Answers

Moco How did you ever get to be so clever?
I was born a puggle. Puggles are clever! Very clever!

Laoch of Chicago Can Mr. Puggle solve a rubik's cube?
No thumbs, but I am real good at chewin' um up!

Yogui Why are you Mr. and me only a doggie? Friends Paws Yogui
I now pronounce you...Mr. Yogui! Pick out a hat.

Rufus, Indie (and Anita) What is favourite treat?
Everything! I will eat everything. Even ketchup as long as it is NOT on a hot dog. If I hear a cheerio hit the floor, I am there in a nanosecond and gobble it up as if were a piece of meat.
Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom Are woo satisfied with The Lady that feeds woo attention to her duties? Hugz&Khysses, Khyra
Yes! She is the best! I get lots of attention.
Bruschi We know you don't like ketchup, but are there any other foods you don't enjoy? Hugs and Licks, Bruschi
Just learned this weekend, LEMONS. I would even eat them if it was all i had left.
Alice's Human Female If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go, and why?
Guam, so I could swim in the ocean where my Alpha Male grew up.

Preston the Puggle Any chance we will see Ms. Puggle or even MRS. puggle in the future? Wags, Preston
Guess you will have to keep hangin' out on the blog to find out!
200 is close.

Mr. Puggle's Youtube Videos