Tuesday, November 10, 2009

So Help Me God

An Editorial from the lady that feeds Mr. Puggle...

I have traveled around the world and have found no greater nation than the USA. God placed my toes on American soil and I am forever grateful to live in a free country.
As a teenager, I raised my right hand and said, "I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." So did every generation of my family since they immigrated to this great nation including my son.
Great Great Grandpa -WWI
Both Grandpas-WWII with 2 Purple Hearts
Uncle-Korea
Father-Vietnam
Me-Desert Storm
Son-Iraq



American is such a small percent of the world's population yet, we are overly blessed that we can give and share with the world. I think, it is because God is in our foundation. However, people are trying to remove God from America. One man was offended by a WWI memoria so he sued; causing a single little cross mounted on a rock in the middle of the desert to be covered by a bag. (Watch here) Our courts put a bag over a monument erected to those that gave their life for this country. How shameful & irreverent. Where will this new path take the USA in the end? Can you imagine how many bags it would take to cover Arlington National Cemetery? Do we really want to remove God from America and break up our foundation? Bag our history? "You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men" says Matthew 5:13.

America, let us honor our vets by being responsible, lawful, kind, protective and patriotic citizens. God Bless the USA!

Mr. Puggle's Youtube Videos